Start date: Immediate
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
Type: Permanent or contract
Position: Full-time or part-time
Foundation Commerce is looking to hire a UK based enthusiastic and experienced Magento 2 / Adobe Commerce Developer to join our growing ecommerce agency based in London/Surrey UK. This is an excellent opportunity for a developer to work on some exciting Magento 2 projects. The role will involve developing both new and existing projects.
- Developing the new features and functionality for existing clients.
- Bug fixing and problem solving.
- Be forthcoming in assisting project managers in providing realistic time estimates for completing tasks.
- Carry out comprehensive testing on their work to ensure it meets the expected standard.
- Problem solving issues on projects to find workable solutions.
- Communicate your progress clearly to project managers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience working with Magento 2
- Have a strong portfolio of current Magento 2 websites they have actively been involved in developing.
- Great problem solving skills
- Be a reliable, organised and self-motivated team player
- Be willing to learn new things and share knowledge with others
- Passionate about working with the latest innovations
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Clear communicator
Desirable Skills & Experience
- A Magento 2 frontend certification
- Be aware of Magento 2 best practises and want to ensure all code they create adheres to these even if it’s not the quickest approach
- Alpine JS
- Tailwind CSS
- Experience working with the Hyvä Themes Magento 2 frontend framework
- A keen ambition to develop yourself as a developer and learn new things
- Happy to get involved with backend tasks where required.
- Competitive rates / salary dependent on experience.
- A shiny new laptop of your choice.
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours – so long as the core hours of the business (10am – 4pm) are covered you can start and finish when you like.
- Fully remote working – work from the comfort of your own home with no need to commute into the office.
- Training budget – we want you to improve as a developer and will provide a training budget that allows you to do this.
- Assistance with getting your Adobe certifications – we want all of our developers to be certified and will help you achieve this.
- The opportunity to work on some exciting cutting edge Magento 2 projects.
We are seeking a Magento 2 Developer who is ideally available immediately and has prior experience of working remotely and communicating with their team clearly.
This is a fully remote position with no requirement of ever having to come into the office. The position is only open to candidates based in the UK who are either UK nationals or foreign nationals who have a valid VISA to work in the UK.
If this sounds like the role for you please email your CV to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are not working with any recruitment agencies on this opportunity yet but we will let you know if this changes.